COURSE 70E-030:UNDERSTANDING THE CHANGES TO 2018 EDITION OF NFPA-70E
Reference Docs: NFPA 70E-2018; OSHA 1910 Subparts ‘S’, ‘J’ & ‘I’; OSHA 1926 Subpart ‘V’
Intended Audience: Field Supervisors, Managers, Environmental Health and Safety Personnel
Course Overview: This course focuses on changes and updates included in the 2018 edition of NFPA 70E and how those changes affect the industry. Students receive a copy of the updated standard as part of the training. Discussion includes clarification of definitions; general requirements for electrical safety-related work practices; incident investigations; incident energy exposure; qualified person; shock and arc-flash risk assessments; equipment labeling; personal protective equipment and lockout/tagout practices. Take advantage of this discussion to gain a complete understanding of the changes and how they affect you. Light breakfast is provided.
Course Duration: Four (4) Hour Training Class
Course Cost: $225/Per Person
Attendance is Limited…
- Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
- Certificates of Completion Provided
- Light Breakfast & Full Lunch Included
- Small Classes, Limited to 30 Attendees
- Purchase Order & Credit Cards Accepted
- Centrally Located Training Facility
- Quantity Discounts Available!
CUSTOMER SPECIFIC & ON-SITE TRAINING ALSO AVAILABLE!
- Equipment Operation & Maintenance
- Equipment Lock-Out Tag-Out
- Electrical Safety Program Audit & Review
- Hands-On Electrical Safety Training
Southwest Energy Systems, LLC
2231 East Jones Ave., Suite A
Phoenix, AZ 85040