Electrical Testing Technician
Electrical Testing and Engineering company is looking for NETA-certified technicians for its Phoenix location. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform complex troubleshooting, specialized tests, inspections and appraisals of electrical apparatus and electrical systems.
- Test circuit breakers, generators, motors, relays and other switchgear.
- Install, remove, and analyze load monitors for power quality purposes.
- Use infrared scanners.
- Write complete, concise, detailed, analytical technical reports.
Competitive compensation including 40-hours per week of guaranteed paid, plus flex time, overtime, double time, paid sick days, vacation and holidays. Excellent benefit package including 401k pension plan with employer matching, heavily subsidized health insurance, health reimbursement account, free life and disability insurance, etc.
Job requires frequent out-of-town travel, with occasional evening and weekend hours. A valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a drug test at any time is required. All experienced testing technicians will be considered. NETA Level III and IV preferred.
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Position: Full Time
- Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour